top of page
Thu, Dec 09|
Dental X-Ray Positioning - Quick & Easy! RACE approved CE - $25
Help take the guesswork and frustration out of dental X-rays! Learn how to quickly and easily take full mouth X-rays on a dog and cat.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Dec 09, 2021, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM MST
About The Event
RACE approved CE
Join us for an interactive webinar that will help take the guesswork and frustration out of taking dental X-rays!
Learn how to quickly and easily obtain full mouth radiographs.... and without geometry!
Jennifer shares the secrets she gained while working at a busy dental speciality clinic for 17 years!
- -Different x-ray systems: Phosphorous Plates vs. Sensors. Hand held vs. Wall Mount/ On Wheels.
- -Radiation Safety
- -Basic Radiographic Interpretation and Treatment Options
- -Step by Step Positioning Tips with Videos
- -Orientation of Radiographs. How to tell if it's Mandible, Maxilla, Left or Right
- -Questions and Answers
- -Notes, Recording of Webinar and CE Certificate Included.